FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The New IHG Web Booking Interface is PISSING ME OFF!
Old Jan 9, 2018, 12:29 am
Expat_852

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by King Chung Huang
I totally agree. The humongous elements on the hotel list makes it a chore to scroll through on my 13" MacBook. And, I can no longer see both the points required for a reward night and the cost of a regular paid night together. It's one or the other, now. The way it shifts the map as you scroll is super annoying, too.
Not only does the map jump around it shows hotels up to 50km (?) away with no option for choosing the search distance ( 5 / 10 / 15 etc) &/or unit (mile / km) as per the old website. That is really good for somewhere like Hong Kong when the results show the various options in nearby territories / countries (i.e. Macau and China) or Bangkok that shows options in Pattaya and Hua Hin.

Also no longer able to 'right-click' and open particular hotels / rates for particular hotels in new windows and from there be able to search for rates over different dates to make comparisons. Now it is clicks forward on first hotel, clicks backward to return to main list, clicks forward on next hotel. clicks backward to main list... etc. etc. all the time having to make note of what information you find along the way.

Certainly is not as user friendly as the old site design.