FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Asked by Hertz to Help With Investigation and Possible Recovery of Lost & Found Item
Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:08 pm
mdbe

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Often1
Why all the secret squirrel? Is the bag in the vehicle or not. If it is not, call back and say so and be done with it. If it is in the car, tell them that you will drop it somewhere convenient for you and they can send someone to pick it up or offer to ship it back if they provide you a Fedex number or whatever suits you.

No secret squirrel here. I posted on my previous post that I called Hertz and left them a voicemail message stating that it was not in the car, which it most certainly is not. About 30 minutes after I left that message, i received another voice mail while on a conference call. This time it was another employee saying they're sure it is in the car and that a manager will get in touch with me tomorrow. I've already sent an email to a VP at Hertz that it is just bad customer service to be this aggressive on the first voice mail and accusatory on the second one. I'll let you guys know if i ever hear back again tomorrow or if this is not the end of it.