FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WS or AC
Thread: WS or AC
View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2004, 11:55 pm
shore9

Programs: WS Platinum, former AC E35K
well also realize my dad is travelling, so he can get me in first of all. Secondly, my dad will be prestige or elite next year, so I can have his upgrade certs and MLL passes as well. I would be on my way to SIN this summer, but I get off work in mid augest, I'll have 2 weeks till school, so im gonna take a family vacation, and just hang out here. I'm thinking next may i'll be off to SIN for a week, is that a good time? too far to just turn around after 7 hours, i'm sorry I wont be doing a true MR I'm also thinking eastern Europe and go backpacking with a friend, either way it's coming out of my pocket. Over the last few days i've realized that being elite or prestige isnt as valued to me as I once thought. Prestige is really nothing, elite is something, maybe the year after next, it's more the fact that i'm on my way to prestige now, that I don't want to give up on it. In all likelyhood next year i'll be on cheap fares, and using my Prestige card for priority checkin and some MLL coupons, probably never use a cert. I think that the less you fly the more exiting it is when you get to travel in J or just travel in general. People who fly it all the time probably could care less. It's sort of a let me get this and then i'll quit for good type of thing, sorry for the long rant

Last edited by shore9; Jun 17, 2004 at 12:02 am