FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disgruntled AS Employees: "It's a race to the bottom."
Old Jan 6, 2018, 5:21 pm
jk88usa

Originally Posted by jinglish
I'd already been planning on matching over to DL Silver in the summer because it'll be easier for me to maintain status with them. I'd been a little disappointed because I knew I'd be dealing with worse customer service and more potential for operational hiccups... but apparently the employee morale problems are narrowing the gap in both departments.
I would be curious to hear your experiences with DL, because the whole reason AS lost me after last year was just the opposite: DLs customer service was light years better even just as a Silver last year. Had 3 nightmarish experiences as an MVP with AS towards the end of the year, that pretty much sealed the deal. And I was planning on taking more business to AS now that I’m in and out of Dallas so much. Not anymore.

Saw a lot of people ripping the “Has then Train Left the Station” thread on here and with articles like these I’m not sure why we’re criticizing that question. For me: It really has been a race to the bottom from where they were 3-4 years ago