FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:26 pm
englisha

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Change in Maximum occupancy with the water villas

Both the OWV and SWV used to state in the descriptions that the maximum occupancy was either 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children under 12 (with consent). However, it looks like they have updated this to say up to 3 guests.

I'm sure on 27 December 2017 it still had the old text and I booked an OWV for 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 7) for 22-27 December 2018 with a reward certificate and I specifically looked out for this. Unfortunately I didn't keep a screen print.

edit : I notice 3rd party sites (expedia/agoda) still haven't updated the occupancy and accept bookings for 2 adults 2 kids, so i'll contact the hotel and report back
edit 2 found the original text (below)

Plunge pool, ocean view, glass floor, morning sunrise

Awarded ‘The Maldives Leading Water Villa Resort, 2016’ by the World Travel Awards, the Water Villa boasts a private sun deck with jetted plunge pool, outdoor furniture and steps leading into the turquoise lagoon below. The standout feature of this villa is the glass desk which is set over glass panels with views into the ocean below.

Guests can wake each morning to a sunrise view across the resort and spend the day snorkelling straight from the villa or simply sitting and relaxing in the ocean-view bath.

The Water Villa measures 86 sq. m./925 sq. ft. and sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Parents must give their written consent for children under 12 to stay in over-water villas.

Last edited by englisha; Jan 6, 2018 at 12:03 am Reason: checked expedia and found original text