FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jetblue Plus Card 10% Point back
View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2018, 6:17 pm
mirskyc

Jetblue Plus Card 10% Point back

i hold the Jetblue Plus Mastercard and i know one of the features is 10% points back on any flight redemption. Based on the FAQ on this site https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=2245&cellNumber=7 I believe that I should get the points 4 to 6 weeks after booking the flight. I booked 2 flights in October and I have yet to see these points back. I contacted Jetblue on facebook and they told me
TrueBlue points should be credited to your TrueBlue account within 60 days after your purchases. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) and ask for the TrueBlue department!
So this even more confirms that I shouldn't have to fly before I get the points.

So today I called Jetblue spent about 20 mins on hold to speak to someone and explained the situation. They disagreed with what I thought but said they would transfer me to the True Blue department. I was like ... I hit 2 when I called. 2 was suppose to connect me to True Blue. She tells me its a 10 minute wait and puts me on hold. I then wait about 10 mins and she tells me she's there there waiting fort the True Blue department. Another 10 minutes go by and she comes back to tell me that I have to fly the flights before the 10% points get deposited back into my account. The wording on the website is very exact, I really think I should get my points now. Personally I don't need them right away but other might need them. They need to fix the wording on this website if there policy is after the flight is flown.

I also have a recent email about the recent 15% points back rebate and the terms on that specifically say after the flight has been flown.

Just curious what everyone's experience with this feature of the credit card is. I just spent 40 mins on the phone and really don't want to call again and end up in circles.