FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEW: minimum 48 hour cancellation policy as of Jan 1, 2018
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:24 pm
59Impala
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by jasonvr
In typical stellar manner, Hyatt IT bungled the rollout of this. My existing reservations, which when booked had a 24 hour cancellation policy, and have not been modified in any way, are being shown with a 48 hour cancellation policy. And the information is being propagated out since I first noticed it when trying to cancel a reservation thru my corporate booking system which brings up the cancellation policies before allowing you to cancel the reservation. I know that i have solid ground for multiple reasons it I was between 48 hours and 24 hours (original booking confirmation plus the policy to allow Globs to go to 24 hrs), but just annoying that they can't even bother to code it properly to show the correct and original cancellation policy
same here - it is clearly stated existing reservation would only get the 48 hours deadline when changes are made after Jan 1. all my reservations show a minimum of 48 hours, I have some 20 reservations already made in 2017.