FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2018 master thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:56 pm
ttama

Programs: Varies
I'd like to reach silver by the end of May - my year end is April 8th and my current silver status expires at the end of May. I only have 40 tier points and 1 BA flight under my belt at the moment, and don't have any spare time until the end of April - so I'm more or less limited to travelling within the month of May. My OH would prefer a run to the US/Canadian West Coast (incl Hawaii), spending a few nights there. I'd prefer not to spend more than £1400 each on the flights. I haven't seen anything posted here that works for me when I play with the matrix - I'm getting £1700+ for everything I try. Have I missed something, or would it be better to wait a while to see if anything else crops up. Or am I kidding myself?

If I can't reach silver in one run I'd be happy to split it into a couple of SH runs, starting from London or Birmingham, and ideally making it attractive to OH by including a short stay somewhere interesting.

I'll carry on looking but if anyone has any interesting ideas off the top of their head it would be helpful; I seem to be spending way too much time researching this.