FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Luxury Hotel in Singapore? (consolidated thread)
Old Jan 5, 2018, 6:25 am
BESVISOR
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by Notagoldmember
Thanks, that's helpful. I'll look again at the Fullerton bay, what is it that makes it so good? The pictures of the rooms I can find online make them seem very ordinary, and being so low rise the views aren't great (the suites look nice, but I can't afford that). And there don't seem to be any nice extras included like transfers, drinks, food etc. I do admit the pool looks fantastic though and the lobby is beautiful.
My pleasure! It's just a lot newer than MO and RC. RC felt huge to us and there were tons of people going in and out, always..breakfast felt very crazy. Fullerton Bay is much smaller and lay back. I'm not saying Fullerton Bay is going to blow you away but simply better than MO and RC in terms of rooms and feels fresher. You don't need a suite, just be sure to get a view of the Marina Bay...we stayed in the Jacuzzi room on the 1st floor and it was great but the Jacuzzi wasn't heated. What was great was feeling like you're floating on the Marina Bay, like an overwater bungalow, kinda. Also, it's a much better walk into the city from Fullerton Bay than MO or RC.

Here's the Virtuoso Amenities (but of course, you'd get similar amenities at MO or RC as well, if booking through a luxury TA):
  • Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
  • Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests served in restaurant
  • One Fullerton bear per room, per stay
  • One Dining Credit of $100 USD equivalent per room, per stay (not combinable; not valid toward room rate; no cash value if not redeemed)
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
  • Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability