FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The worst visa you've had to apply for
View Single Post
Old Jan 4, 2018, 11:47 pm
B747-437B

Originally Posted by stut
"Please list all the trips you've take abroad in the last 10 years." Really? At that point, I was travelling abroad every week. Seriously, there's no way I could document that. And given some of the countries on the list, it's probably as well I didn't have to.
The UK used to have similar questions in their application forms (as of 2013), except they wanted a horrendous level of detail. I had to provide details of 571 trips to 62 countries (including 215 previous trips to the UK with itemised day-to-day itinerary of each) - totally my application had 321 pages of supporting documents. This for a TOURIST visa. I have some friends who are airline crew and they routinely have to turn in 1000+ pages of travel history when applying for US visas.

Have you travelled to the UK in the last 10 years? Please provide details (full address, telephone number and email address of all the places where you stayed during your visit, including hotels) of all your trips to the UK over the last 10 years.

Have you travelled outside your country of residence, excluding to the UK, in the last 10 years? You should include travel for study, training, business trips etc. When giving this information please provide details of all your trips abroad that you have not described in answer to question 6.1.

More about that story : UK visa renewal rant