FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL: SFO-ATL/JFK-NRT-SIN $1,232.30 ai RT (25,318 mi; 4.9 cpm)
Old Jan 4, 2018, 10:06 pm
Csfing1

Programs: DL DM, 2.6 MM
Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all the readers and MRers. Will you still be doing MR this year trying for you DM? I will still be doing them but not going for $250,000 in AX charges. Will plan to do it with MQD and will have to consider doing MR on MU or some other partner airline that will work. Someone who should be able to help you plan an itinerary like that is John at laptop travel. There is a fee for using his service but it will enable you to try some other cities to visit. SIN is still my favorite MR as I have friends and work there so it makes sense to continue to go there and work in other trips as well. In March will be going to DEL again, did it last year. Got my ticket with FlexPerk points before 2018 so it only cost 40,000 points/ticket. Haven't checked the price now but am sure it is higher. Was considering a trip to TLV in May but may give up on that idea unless the fares come down and will still make several trips to SIN again. We both made DM for 2018 but am not sure about 2019, time will tell. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know and be sure to get your Flu shot even though this year the vaccine may not be as effective as it is some years, it could save your life as every year people die from the flu and this year they expect it will be worse with more deaths and we don't want it to be any of our readers.

Keep posting questions and comments. I wish all of you a great year with many MR and may all your UG come thru and safe travels to all and please post reports and comments. We are DM for 2018 and are currently in S CA visiting children and grandchildren and planning trips for this year. 2019 DM will see how the year goes!

Blessings to all and Happy Travels and may all your UG come thru!

Last edited by Csfing1; Jan 5, 2018 at 4:08 am Reason: Spelling