FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)
Old Jan 3, 2018, 11:14 pm
MESwePhl

Programs: EB QR
I'm travelling through LHR on my way between Hong Kong and Rio with BA. I've not been to Heathrow in many years and never in the lounges so I would of course like to test out as many as possible. I'm travelling in Club World and am Sapphire in OW, and I'm an EU citizen so I can enter landside without any hassle so there should be plenty to choose from. I'll have 6 hours both ways so loads of time to spend!

Now, my flights both arrive and depart from T5 while unfortunately most lounges are found in T3. From what I've gathered across FT, it is possible to go from T5 to T3 without a T3 boarding pass if you have access to a lounge in T3 but not in T5 (like a pay-for pass to Admiral's club). Anyone have experience from that being also possible just to do some lounge-hopping despite having access to the Galleries in T5?

Note that I will have an onwards boarding pass for T5 so getting back from T3 to T5 wouldn't be an issue.

On a related note, how are the arrival lounges in LHR - anyone I should make a point of trying out?