FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - More award availability restricted by married segments / connections
Old Jan 2, 2018, 8:57 pm
mvoight
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by craz
Had to book a JFK-SFO-LAX flight for next week, low and behold if my destination was SFO,LAS,SAN there were a min of 7 JFK-LAX non-stops I could have chosen but since LAX was my final destination, No Saver for you!

The csr tells me Im in luck she can book me an Anytime Tkt for 25k for a non-stop I told her what she could do with herself.

It wouldnt have bothered me had there been no JFK-LAX non-stops showing at all for Saver (connecting onwards) but seeing 7 at all times of the day and being told well you have over 1 Mil miles why not get an Anytime Tkt, I lost it

Looks like B6 is now my new home and if I can help it AA has seen the last cent it ever will from me,I'll use up my miles and never purchase another rev tkt as long as I can help it. Wonder how long till B6 starts to follow suit.

The US3 have the Bs to talk about The ME3,
Can't you book the ticket JFK-LAX-SFO and drop the LAX-SFO later?
........maybe not.. Maybe I read that for international trips. I know I remember it from somewhere
I do agree though. If the flight is there for JFK-LAX-SFO, it should be there if you just want to fly JFK-LAX