FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard
Old Jan 2, 2018, 8:58 am
sbjnyc

Originally Posted by Harry Lyme
I'm actually looking forward to the Vegas experience with CET Diamond and MLife Gold. I last went Platinum and Sapphire (sniffed Pearl), and while it won't change my approach to Vegas and comps, I will take any line cutting and other unranked amenities I can get my hands on.

Side note, one thing they used to offer with myVegas buffets, and I've heard mixed reports that they still do, is the VIP line pass at the buffet. I've had it at Mirage and Bellagio, but it was never mentioned or needed at Aria, as I just walked right up. They also did that with the Buffet of Buffets, but again, not sure if they still do.
I went to the Bellagio buffet last week and there was someone checking people in the VIP line to make sure they had gold+ or line passes. The party behind mine didn't have any but said they wanted to buy a line pass and were able to stay in line as the hostess got them a line pass. Not sure how much it cost. Probably a lot cheaper than it costs to go from Pearl to Gold.