FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEOs and a couple of SH changes
View Single Post
Old Jan 1, 2018, 3:29 am
BAAZ

Programs: Mucci Grandee (Upgraded), BA Silver, AZ MilleMiglia
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK

You do indeed, you can buy a tea, coffee or water if you really want it, or you can take your own refreshments on board with you. If you want a more inclusive service, you can chose Club Europe. I am no fan of BoB and when I had no choice but ‘take it or leave it’, I was very unhappy. When CE was introduced on domestics I was very happy as that gave me the option to avoid your Poundland. As with all things in life, you pay for what you want. You know the proposition and, as they say, you pays your money and you takes your choice.
If only we could. The problem with BA's BOB isn't the concept - I always keep my credit card handy and don't mind paying - it's the execution. It works fine with Easyjet.

On BA if you're down the back, the trolley often doesn't reach you, and when it does there is often virtually no food left. Just having a contactless payment terminal would save precious seconds (or minutes) on each transaction for example. And surely offering free water/tea/coffee would enable more people to have time to buy higher-value food items from the trolley.