FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crowne Plaza ANA Kyoto Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2017, 3:44 pm
Pid

Programs: BA Silver; Spire Ambassador; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by shonanroger

Stayed here one night beginning of December. Wasn’t granted access to the „Top Floor Salon“ as a Spire Ambassador even after enquiring. In order to be granted access you have to book one of the renovated top floor rooms or be upgraded into one of those rooms. If the hotel doesn’t upgrade you into one of the top floor rooms there is no access to the „Salon“.
We were upgraded to a room on the top floor on the same corridor as the Salon due to my Spire Ambassador status so I suspect that is why we were granted access.

Originally Posted by josmon10
Thanks for the update.

I'll be staying there again, with the family in August. Reward nights, so I wonder if I'll be getting any upgrades as a Spire Elite (not too optimistic about it). Do you now if swimming-pool access would be one of them?

4 of us, so I've booked 2 rooms because they don't seem to accept more than 2 people in the room. Let's see if that will be help me or prevent me from getting upgraded...
Ours was a paid stay when we were upgraded due to our status so hopefully you will be lucky! We were granted swimming pool access for free as well.