FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2017 master thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 29, 2017, 9:46 am
oxtailsoup

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat, Pucci Fan Club
Can someone help me with this please? I’ve actually booked something very similar last month for January but I can’t remember how I did it! The trip is DUB-LHR-JFK-LAX-LAS for £1451 (returning to PRG as it knocks off £50).

The challenge I’m having is getting an itinery where the DUB-LHR flight is the day before with the LHR to LAS flights the following morning. This allows me to sleep in my own bed the night before the ex LHR flights. As I say I’ve done this already for a trip next week. I just can’t remember how I forced this on AA multi city.

The dates are flexible but I’ve been trying 22/23rd March and returning on the 25th March. There is no issue with the return. The issue is forcing the DUB-LHR flight on the 22nd March. In multi city, if I put DUB-JFK as the first flight, it won’t give an option to overnight in London. If I put DUB-LHR as flight one, and then LHR-JFK as flight two... that works but I need to stipulate seven flights and obviously multi city is restricted to six flights. I’ve tried LHR-LAX and tried JFK-LAS to try and squeeze it into six flights but I can’t get it to work!

I can just bite the bullet and forget about the overnight in London... that works fine. I’m just frustrated and curious as to how I managed this before!