FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada gifting MLL pass thread (2017 onwards)
Old Dec 29, 2017, 9:10 am
mapleg

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by SKYEG
Hello,

Just wanted to say I'm feeling extremely let down by what I discoverd today. The two passes I gave out, to a long time FT member that I have personally enjoyed their posts, are being resold on kijiji for a profit by this same person.

I know you're reading this, do the right thing and forward the passes on for free and I won't call you out.

Thanks
Pathetic. I took a quick look (Ontario Kijjiji only) and saw someone in Markham trying to sell 5 for $100

Another in Kitchener is trying to sell 4 at $35 each and blatantly misrepresenting them by saying :"4 Air Canada Lounge Passes Lounges good for all Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges as well as all Trans Border Air Canada Lounges. $35 each." when we all know they are not good at International Lounges.

I have 6 of them, and thanks to the type of person mentioned I will not be gifting them to someone here if they are going to resell them. I will give them away at the airport if need be in February.