FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]
Old Dec 26, 2017, 5:54 am
aaupgrade

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
Originally Posted by BarryL
Couple things
1. Not sure if eStandby pricing is on top of my £60/nt upgrade to Premier King Room? I'm sure the Jr. Suite is nicer, but identical size to Premier King Room.
2. Do any of these prices include VAT? It would be nice to stay in a Chambers suite, but not sure it's worth $800-$1000 (5 night stay).

As Platinum Premier I'll already have access to Chamber Club.
With you being a PP I would recommend doing one of two things. Either upgrade to a chambers room or change your current reservation to no upgrade option as you will be upgraded to a larger Barlow room anyway. As a Plat, I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and always been upgraded to a larger Barlow room, but never upgraded to chambers room.

I travel solo and see no reason to book a chambers room as I'm rarely in the room. When spending time at the hotel, I'm usually in the Chambers Club. Now if it is a special occasion, or you're traveling with someone else, then you may want the nicer room and/or extra space.

All rates include VAT TTBOMK.

Last edited by aaupgrade; Dec 26, 2017 at 6:12 am