FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]
Old Dec 25, 2017, 11:07 pm
BarryL

Programs: Alaska LTG, HHonors-Gld, IHG-Dia, LT MR Ti
Originally Posted by BarryL
Upgrade options
+30/nt GBP Barlow king
+60/nt GBP Barlow King Larger room
+170/nt GBP Chambers Room jr suite
+230/nt GBP Chambers Grand suite.
I was offered the above at time of award booking, I chose 60/nt option. My reservation says I'm booked for a Premier King Room, 32m²/ 344sq.ft.

Today I received a eStandby opportunity email with these three options. Interesting they're offering a lunch/dinner discount voucher

1. £120 (for £100) Lunch or Dinner Vouche, at the Booking Office Bar & Restaurant. Discount works out to be aprox $31 USD.
- The Booking Office Bar & Restaurant is the perfect place to begin or end your day in King's Cross.
- We showcase a quintessential English all-day-dining menu and one-of-a-kind Victoria-era cocktails in a truly unique setting.
- Enjoy lunch or dinner with a discounted voucher worth the value of £120. (Again discounted from £120 ($164) to £100 ($133)

2. Junior Suite, 32m²/ 344sq.ft. (£131 Extra per night, Save £59 per night) Aprox $175USD/nt
- Located in the original Victorian hotel building, this Suite combines lavish proportions, high ceilings and ornate moldings with luxurious new finishes
- Access to the Chambers Club, serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments throuhgout the day
- Complimentary WiFi in the Chambers Club and a Eurostar VIP transfer service add additional comfort

3. Grand Junior Suite, 48m²/ 516sq.ft (£143 Extra per night Save £107 per night) Aprox $204 USD/nt
- Generously-sized Suite in the original Victorian hotel building, known as the St Pancras Chambers
- The lavish proportions, high ceilings, ornate moldings and expansive windows have been reinvented with luxurious new finishes
- Access to the Chambers Club, serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments throughout the day

Couple things
1. Not sure if eStandby pricing is on top of my £60/nt upgrade to Premier King Room? I'm sure the Jr. Suite is nicer, but identical size to Premier King Room.
2. Do any of these prices include VAT? It would be nice to stay in a Chambers suite, but not sure it's worth $800-$1000 (5 night stay).

As Platinum Premier I'll already have access to Chamber Club.

Last edited by BarryL; Dec 25, 2017 at 11:23 pm