FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pax accuses UA of giving her F seat to US Rep
Old Dec 25, 2017, 1:37 pm
Two Bee

Programs: 3 MMer
Originally Posted by lobo411
Who cares what the commenters think? What has that got to do with the facts?

If a million people think that the sun revolves around the earth, does that make it true?
Yea!!! We don't need no stinkin' facts, nor do we need UA to come clean and clarify "Exactly-100%" what occurred.
The ONLY time the real facts come out is when they are backed against the wall, and public relations (i.e. $$$) gets out of hand, which is happening right now in nearly every news agency, around the world.

How bout this scenario --- "We at UAL have investigated this unfortunate incident thoroughly, and it appears that Ms. Simon inadvertently cancelled her res during a MX delay, and due to the traumatic effect on Ms. Simon we have reached an amicable agreement with her. We are taking steps to correct the ability to mistakenly self-cancel one's reservation, by accident. We have learned by this incident and our apologies for any embarrassments go out to Ms. Simon as well as Congresswoman Lee."

This ain't gonna happen, cause they are NEVER wrong, except when matters get way out of hand --- (DR. DAO incident - 4/11/2017) "In his latest statement Tuesday, Munoz expressed his sympathies and apologized, saying that a "thorough review" of the situation and their policies will take place, the results of which will be shared by Apr. 30. "The truly horrific event that occurred on this flight has elicited many responses from all of us: outrage, anger, disappointment. I share all of those sentiments, and one above all: my deepest apologies for what happened. Like you, I continue to be disturbed by what happened on this flight and I deeply apologize to the customer forcibly removed and to all the customers aboard. No one should ever be mistreated this way," Munoz said in a statement. "I want you to know that we take full responsibility and we will work to make it right," he added.