FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rules for Involuntary & long-term Schedule Changes
Old Dec 25, 2017, 1:15 pm
Xandrios
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Schedule change - KL flights allowed?

Hi,

Last month I purchased ATH-FRA-AMS AMS-MUC-ATH with the outbound leg in S18. Today I received a notification regarding a schedule change. Turns out my outbound flight has moved a few minutes, going below MCT in FRA and they have rescheduled me on a flight 4 hours earlier.

This flight will be very inconvenient for me as I have a lot of traveling to do to reach the airport, and this probably means leaving the day before - effectively losing almost a full day. But LH does not have any other flights scheduled that do roughly fall in the original departure window.

Their email links to a 'contact us' page which shows a "Page not found" error. Great start. Nowhere on their website I seem to be able to find a contact form or email address for these matters either. Strange, is the only way to handle these by phone?

There are basically three flights that would somewhat fit my schedule, but the only one that fits as good as the original one..is a KLM flight. Second would be LX to GVA and KL to AMS, and last TK through IST. Will I have any chance at all for any of these?

Thanks and happy holidays

Last edited by Xandrios; Dec 25, 2017 at 1:36 pm