FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EVA Air Royal Laurel Meals 2013 - 2021
View Single Post
Old Dec 24, 2017, 2:25 pm
Ceci Lia

I am flying JFK-TPE-MNL next month and below are my options, I was leaning towards the lobster or lamb rack but I have not heard good things in this thread. Any recommendations?
Supper

Crusted Seabass with Corn Chowder Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes
Noodle Soup with Braised Pork Rib Served with Traditional Delicatessens
Florentine Chicken with Pizzaiola Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Pearl Barley
Wok Fried Lobster with Ginger and Green Onion Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Stir Fried Noodles
Stir Fried Seabass, Shrimp and Scallop in Braising Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Multigrain Rice
Roasted Lamb Rack with Demi Glace Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes
Braised Beef Short Rib with Red Wine Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes with Rutabaga and Chive
Breakfast

Cheese Omelette Served with Veal Sausage and Rosti Potatoes
Chinese Plain Congee served with Traditional Delicatessens and Pan Fried Egg with Corn and Scallion, Stir Fried Chicken and Celery
Deep Fried Bun with Ham and Egg Served with Traditional Delicatessen and Sweet Congee with Osmanthus and Pumpkin

TPE-MNL Leg
Honey Glazed Chicken with Sesame Served with Mixed Vegetables and Steamed Rice
Wok Fried Seafood with Fermented Rice in Chinese Tomato Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Egg Ramen

Last edited by Ceci Lia; Dec 24, 2017 at 2:27 pm Reason: formatting