FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Points Pooling - Account Closed. Beware !!
Old Dec 22, 2017, 6:54 pm
khannan9

Hilton Fraud Protection

Greetings,

I'm wondering if any members can offer guidance or their experience with Hilton Fraud Protextion?

Scenario --
we are a husband and wife with 2 HH accounts. We are also HGV Club members.

A few few days ago, I transferred points from mine to the wife's to secure a reservation in Paris, France for the holidays.

however, it was insufficient. I called HGV to convert our bonus and Club points.

However, these went to my (husband)'s account as his was tied in the HGV Contract.

I managed ro to secure a reservationwith mpoints and part cash as I didn't want to lost availability.

Customer service had guided in HGV as well as Hilton Honors and knew exactly what was going on. They had suggested that I merge the accounts for convenience, which I was agreeable and was going to do later.

however, this evening I got 2 e-mails stating that my wife and my accounts were being closed because of Fraud detection. The reservation also canceled. I called customer service explaining hints and they said the only thing to do was to write back to them explaining the situation. Already did that.

Does anyone have a number or a way of reaching a real person? I'm extremely anxious and concerned.