FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Registered Traveller Scheme - easier entry for regular visitors to the UK
Old Dec 22, 2017, 2:57 am
MeltingAlf

Programs: A3 *G, BA OWS, VS Gold, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by BotB
Just renewed again and was checking the links provided in the email they send...noticed that Bristol is now part of registered traveller as well...so wiki is not up to date (but I don't know details of each airport to be able to put any changes into the right section, maybe someone that travels more can correct it accordingly.

The link to where registered traveller is now accepted is: https://www.faster-uk-entry.service.gov.uk/about#where

The link leads to this info: (as of today at least!)

You can use Registered Traveller at:
  • Gatwick
  • Heathrow
  • Birmingham
  • Manchester
  • Bristol
  • East Midlands
  • Edinburgh
  • Glasgow
  • London City
  • Luton
  • Stansted
  • Paris, Brussels and Lille (Rail Terminals
Good news for me, hopefully for others as well.

For info, the renewal email does talk a bit about the new stickers they are using and put on passports...This was the main body of the email:

You have successfully renewed your Registered Traveller membership.

Your membership lasts until xx/xx/xxxx.

At participating airports, ports and rail terminals you:
  • can use the UK/EU passport lanes
  • can use the e-Passport gates if you have a biometric ‘chip’ passport
  • won't have to fill in a landing card
You will still need to show your visa or Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card when entering the UK.

You should have been given a membership card or membership passport sticker when you completed your membership at passport control. Show this card or sticker when you arrive in the UK so you can join the correct passport lane.

Your passport is proof of membership - the card or sticker lets airport staff know you're in the right passport lane.

Safe travels.
Count me confused. I did see Bristol included somewhere before, and then when I had my application done at the end of September the email sent to me didn't have Bristol included.

And surprisingly this shows gov.uk can't agree as to whether Bristol's included or not.