FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MileagePlus Million Mile (and Beyond) Flyer Benefits
Old Dec 20, 2017, 9:24 pm
tealeaf99

Programs: UA 1K since 1998 & 3 Million Miler & ex-GS; DL Diamond 2015-2022; BAEC Silver; Bonvoy LT Titanium
Originally Posted by mkasperzak
I may have jumped the gun, but I had called MP Service Center to extend 2 of my 4 remaining GPU's and the agent said they would not be extended since I had not achieved PQM, even though I am LT 1K, and that I wouldn't receive any additional RPU's or any GPU's. But, as suggested I will follow up in January as the year hasn't ended, I have not actually qualified in 2017, and it is reasonable that annual automatic benefits wouldn't vest until the new year. Thanks and Merry Christmas andHappy Holidays from the Bay Area!
I also ran into this and posted about it in another thread about extending 2 GPUs until April. In my first call to the M+ Service Center, a supervisor denied extending 2 of my GPU's. The supervisor told me that I had not yet flown the miles nor spent the dollar amount. "But I am a lifetime 1K..." did not seem to matter to the supervisor. A few days later I called back, and a supervisor approved extending 2 GPUs until April.