FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New RA qualifying criteria based on IC Revenue
Old Dec 20, 2017, 10:37 am
hclee01

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
I have an upcoming stay in IC ANA Tokyo this weekend. Previously, I have made a booking to secure rooms due to the peak season. At point of booking, my standard room was upgraded to Premier Room as shown in the online booking record.

Recently, I noted that the rates have come down a fair bit and as such, I cancel the existing booking and rebook the standard room at a much cheaper rate. This time around, I noted that the room upgrade is only one level to Executive Deluxe. I guess this is a tell-tale sign that I will not make it to RA next year? Given that I am technically still a RA this weekend, I should still be eligible for 2-tier upgrade and lounge access, is this correct?

My stays with IC has decreased this year due to the travel patterns and coupled that there are no ICs in Taipei resulting that I had to stay at other chains. As such, I doubt I will make it with only around 50 IC nights (including the upcoming stay commencing this weekend till New Year and adjusted stay).