FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dreamliner 787-8 / 788 Zodiac Business Seats & Reviews (master thd)
Old Dec 19, 2017, 7:43 pm
buckybadger

Best business class seats on 797-800 for couple

Please merge if necessary - I could find a thread for the 777 but not for the 787.

Wondering what the best set of business class seats for a couple would be on the 787-800. Traveling DFW-PEK and back with my husband.

Do the dividers still not go down on the rear facing seats for all these seats, or is it locked down every other rear-facing row? I saw a similar discussion on this topic in the 777 thread. If we're not going to be able to see each other anyway I might just get us both windows.

1D is the only seat taken on both flights (probably because it's unattached) but I think the entire rest of the business class cabin is available. I grabbed the middle two seats in row 3 because I couldn't think of what else to do.

And I'd like to thank this forum for introducing me to aavacations.com. I've never flown anything other than coach in my entire life, and now I have not one but TWO business class tickets booked for travel in 2018. I never could have found those deals without the help of this forum!