FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA/One World: 2017-2018 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed
Old Dec 18, 2017, 1:02 pm
melrowgo

Originally Posted by luajambeiro
Departure Airport(s): MIA/FLL - if MCO or TPA have better flights I can drive up there as well
EQMs or EQSs Needed: 23,898
EQDs Needed: $800
Max Budget: $1,600 - can stretch a bit also if necessary
Available Travel Dates: 12/22-12/31
Max # Travel Nights: 0-2
AA only, or Partners Okay: Okay
Have Chinese Visa? (Y/N) N

Hi everyone! My visa didn't arrive on time, so my international mileage run plans are no longer possible. I need a mileage run entirely within the US between Dec 22 and Dec 31. It can be multiple trips, it doesn't really matter to me how many legs, how many days flying. I've done some research and found some flights but haven't been able to reach the 24k. So just want to see if someone with better google flights or ITA matrix knowledge can help me get there!

Thank you in advance!
One option is to take two flights to Hawaii to garner about 10K each, then make up the difference with a transcon flight with stops to SEA or PDX. I couldn't find a set of runs under $1600, though. I even looked at Econ flights to Guam which would give you 17.7K+, but that's about $2400 by itself.

Just to clarify, you cannot fly anywhere outside of the US or its territories, right?