FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel Pro Magna 2 International Carry on ?
Old Dec 18, 2017, 10:56 am
kxc262

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
I have this bag and have used it for many business trips. I can fit my suit as well as several days of clothes in there with 1 pair of shoes. There is a zipper for expansion, but it is a mere 1/2"-1" and only expands on the bottom portion. The rails on the inside of the bag do take up some room so I tend to stuff socks in that area. Overall, no complaints though and I find the bag to very durable, even after checking it on several international trips.

I was able to take advantage of warranty as one of my zipper pulls got ripped off. TravelPro told me to bring it to a local shop and it truly was hassle free (though they did not replace it with the right zipper). TravelPro sent out replacement zippers (they were originally out of stock) and said bring the zippers to the store at your convenience. 0 out of pocket costs.