FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 787 schedule changes/cancellations
View Single Post
Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:55 pm
nzkarit

Originally Posted by cavemanzk
On the Tasman J and PE pretty much get the same mains, with PE getting more of an tray based service and J getting an more upper class service serverd by plate.

By the sounds of it all meals are different to normal, would expect PE and J to get the same service.
Also no special meals in Y.

All Y is Works as guess the systems aren't in place for order from seat.

https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/trav...uEv2ZSZsjKRMa0
What are the food and beverage offerings?
All customers will be offered inflight meals and a full beverage service irrespective of the fare purchased. Please note, due to the different galley configurations on the leased aircraft the meal service will differ to what our customers would usually experience on Air New Zealand operated flights.Will I still get the meal I requested?
All customers will be offered inflight meals and a full beverage service irrespective of the fare purchased. Please note, due to the different galley configurations on the leased aircraft the meal service will differ to what our customers would usually experience on Air New Zealand operated flights.For customers travelling Auckland–Sydney return who have requested Special Meals, unfortunately we are not able to honour all requests on the Hi Fly services. In Business Premier and Premium Economy we will be able to offer vegetarian (VLML), gluten free (GFML) and children’s meals. Unfortunately no special meals will be available in Economy, although one of the food options will cater for vegetarians.On the Auckland–Perth services we will be able to offer our normal Air New Zealand meal. All Economy customers will receive a meal, and all Business Premier customers will receive our premium meal offering. All Special Meals will be available on these Auckland–Perth services.Can I book a special meal?
If you are travelling Auckland–Sydney return, in Business Premier and Premium Economy we will be able to offer vegetarian(VLML), gluten free (GFML) and children’s meals. Unfortunately no special meals will be available in Economy, although one of the food options will cater for vegetarians.All Special Meals will be available on Auckland–Perth services.