FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Important Change to Your Fairmont President's Club Membership
Old Dec 14, 2017, 6:12 pm
Admiral Ackbar
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
There is no anger, you are just having a conversation with yourself and refuse to listen to anything else than the sound of your own voice. Why would I want to have you banned, I am just vehemently disagreeing with the platitudes you are spewing and the nonsensical 'facts' you use to back them up. You also seem to assume a hell of a lot about people here.

You keep stating you hear this from sources this and PhD that, which part of me being Accor Platinum have you missed? I am familiar with both and stay at both (that with my PhD should give me automagical credibility with you per your previous posts). Night and day.

To stay on topic (apologies but this kind of posting gets under my skin) One additional difference I did not mention was posted above. Things are guaranteed with Fairmont, not so with Accor. May not make a difference to you, it does to me and a lot of posters here. Why are you so invested in defending Accor tooth and nail anyways?

Originally Posted by rfrost
But, as most of my Fairmont stays have been at the Savoy, and as the eastbound TATL flight is far too short to allow anything approaching a decent night's sleep, the FPC benefit I value most is the guaranteed early checkin. It's made a world of difference to me to be able to arrive at the hotel at 10 or 11, get into the room, and go back to sleep for another 3 hours, and to KNOW that I can do so. Going from that guarantee to "subject to availability" (which most decent hotels would do for you anyway) is for me a substantial downgrade.

Last edited by Admiral Ackbar; Dec 14, 2017 at 7:40 pm