FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ALL YOU CAN JET promotion
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2017, 11:26 pm
boxo

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger

2) MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: During the Sweepstakes Period, hand print your complete name, address including zip code, daytime and evening telephone numbers including area code and a valid e-mail address (optional) on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with sufficient postage to: All You Can Jet Sweepstakes c/o Centra 360, 1400 Old Country Road, Suite 417, Westbury, NY 11590 ("Free Entry Method" or "Free Entries"). All Free Entries must be postmarked by 12/15/2017 and received by 12/22/2017. For all Free Entries: Limit one Entry per envelope, per day. Purchase Entries and Free Entries are individually defined as "Entry" and collectively defined as "Entries".
My interpretation of the 'one Entry per envelope, per day' is that it's their way of saying a maximum 15 mail-in entries that must be postmarked by the 15th and received by the 22nd, and not that one needs to be mailed everyday starting on the 1st. Then I came here and you all FUBAR'd my confidence and all that I believe. Thanks. Thanks a lot.