FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Definitive “How To Earn Delta Air Lines SkyMiles” Thread
Old Jun 14, 2004, 8:45 am
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by NoStressHere
I hope I speak for many other flyers with this REQUEST. Though we all thank you deeply for this posting, the real value will be lost if we fill it with response of thank yous, attaboys, editorials, etc.

Can we keep this just for postings in keeping with the original poster?
Not only do I agree with NoStressHere, I would also like to add that — unless the information is pertinent enough to be posted here — if there are any errors, corrections, thank-yous, etc. that fellow FlyerTalk members either send a private message to me instead or, if the comments should be made public, post comments to this thread.

While I truly appreciate the accolades, that is not the reason I launched this thread. I launched this thread to help reduce the amount of ancillary “How do I save my SkyMiles account from expiring?” and “What is the cheapest way to earn Delta SkyMiles?” threads, as well as to make it easy to have this information at a glance, although much of it is available at the Delta Air Lines SkyMiles Internet web site.

Posts containing obscure (not the esteemed moderator, of course) offers and innovative ways of earning Delta Air Lines SkyMiles would especially be appreciated.

If this thread eventually gets too long, that will not be a problem. I will simply post links to individual posts in one of the first three posts in this thread for easy access.

Last edited by Canarsie; Jun 16, 2004 at 7:48 pm Reason: To add a link to the thread launched by obscure2k.