FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2018 MVP/MVPG/MVPG 75K Qualification Roll Call ...
Old Dec 12, 2017, 12:17 am
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by WrightHI
I've been at 25K AS since September and will end there. Sorry to drop to MVP for next year but I didn't see any good way to get back to MVPG. Overall I'll end up just short of 100 segments for the year, but the bulk of that was HA interisland, with the remainder mostly split between AS and UA.
Now if QX were to fill in for WP

Originally Posted by bbinchi
I flew SEA-BOS-SEA Dec. 9-10 and, once the miles are posted, I'll have earned MVP Gold for 2018 with 260 miles to spare. I'm pretty proud of being able to earn it three years in a row considering I don't fly for work at all.

Side note: On AS15 BOS-SEA last night, one of the Flight Attendants included in her "Welcome to Seattle..." announcement congratulations to all of the Mileage Plan members who had met their mileage goals. There were a number of us mileage runners on the flight.
Sounds like next year you might need to shoot for 75K Wonder how may pax the FA's recognized from the day before.