FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting in Frankfurt [FRA] 2009-2023 (retired)
Old Dec 11, 2017, 6:55 am
Alessan

Programs: Miles&More
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Welcome to FlyerTalk and Lufthansa forum, Alessan!

According to lufthansa.com, your flight from Zagreb is currently scheduled to arrive at 10:40 at a bus gate in B (BNS) and the flight to Wroclaw is scheduled to depart from B12. Although gates can change between now and tomorrow this is not one of the worst connections in FRA. Unless your incoming flight is very late two hours should be more than enough for the connection with time to visit a lounge. As you know there is no lounge close to B Schengen gates but if you walk fast you can get to/from the Business Lounge near A13 and B Schengen gates in about 5 minutes. In order to visit the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge you will have to go through an additional security check (transfer security in B on arrival) as you have guessed. It is a nice lounge but I don't think it's worth an additional security check even though you will be able to use a priority lane.
Thank you for your welcome and your information regarding this little scheme of mine. The thing is - I've never been to AC MapleLeaf Lounge, so I'd really like to check it out

I will hope that my flight won't get "moved" to their usual "backup" gate - A69, and I'll try to make a run for this AC Lounge, in the worst case - I will have to use nearest Lufthansa Business Lounge.

Thank you for your piece of advice, I will report on my quest here when I get to Wroclaw.