FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - tmobile roaming - new problems!
View Single Post
Old Dec 10, 2017, 12:24 am
estnet

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium
tmobile roaming - new problems!

Having used tmo for years and used roaming a lot I am having problems I've never encountered before

1) Extreme problems roaming in Thailand - same phone, same place I've been before. No data or extremely slow, try to connect manually and told "cannot login to desired provider" next day that provider is automatically chosen and works well, following day again cannot access it

2) Called multiple times about same issue and get clueless help even when asking for level 2 or 3 tech (one of whom told me that I had to short code roaming in every country! definitely NOT true) Supervisor is even more clueless

3) Called at least 5 times in 3 weeks for tech issue - which was apparently never reported to tech - when i spoke to them they said "were doing a lot of updates"

Well I am beyond frustration - tmo used to have really good customer support, now it seems (overseas?) support is useless so

Has anyone used sprint roaming and if so how are your experiences esp. in Thailand and Malaysia?
Considering a much lower cost US service and just buying local sims since tmo seems to no longer work for me!