FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: FT 15 Nov 2017 Upgrade Tech Thread - 2017 BUG REPORTS
Old Dec 5, 2017, 5:38 pm
IBobi
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by Sopwith

1. Very slow to load.
2. When I go to the last page of a multi-page thread and scroll to the last post I read, start reading, after a few seconds it jumps back a couple of pages. Scroll down to when I was, start reading again, and after a few seconds it jumps back a couple of pages. At that point I give up and go to another site.
3. When I pinch to zoom the ads expand left to cover the content. I can only use it without zooming. This doesn’t work on an iPhone because the type is too small to read.
4. “A problem occurred with this page so it was reloaded.” Constantly.

Happens on iPad and iPhone. Note that none of this happened before the “upgrade”.
I have not seen the page being slow to load. When using infinite scroll, it does take a second to load the next section of thread once you hit the end, is that what you mean?

I'm using iphoneX, with IS enabled, viewing the full site on Safari. No long load times, no jumping. No reload error messages.

I do see the ad issue, which was already been reported and we hope for a future fix soon.

Possible you are viewing on an older ipad with ios11? I did see a lot of slowness with that ios before moving to the X. Also try clearing cache and cookies in Safari.