FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Delta moving to additive pricing on intl trips with connections?
Old Dec 5, 2017, 11:14 am
CaliguyNYC

Programs: UA- 1K, DL-DM, AA-G, BON-T
So I am only seeing partner to partner flights meaning VS to 9W or AF to AF as 120k. DL to partner prices at 135k with CSV 700 and CSM 650 (70k+65k for 135k). In all the years I've been Diamond, never seen low to India price like this. Anyway probably something screwed up. Just not clear why US-India would have this glitch and no where else. Intended or a mistake, its just one more thing that makes redeeming miles way too complicated. I would much rather have DL pick a cost of redemptions and just stick to it for 1 year. Have no enhancements and glitches. Its like redeeming GUCs - one agent says one thing the other agent something else. Its exhausting fighting for what DL allowed us to earn. The redemption process is part of Delta's customer service from my perspective. I've shifted some flying and CC spend to United. Redeeming there is relatively painless andI have very low status. Let's see if DL answers my question on what is going on US-India awards.