FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Delta moving to additive pricing on intl trips with connections?
Old Dec 5, 2017, 8:20 am
xliioper
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CaliguyNYC
I am aware of married segments. Book a ton of awards. US-India has never had this issue on DL flights to Partner flights when Low was available. Plus its day after day. Even one year out. The only married segment logic I have seen on US-India has been partner to partner where AF and VS do make more availability for US-Inida through pax then just US-EU sometimes. But you could be right in that DL married segments now only it seems the logic is NO onward to India, must price as two awards which to me is the same as pricing additive.
No, it's not always additive. I'm seeing plenty of CSM1200 single through fare awards to India (checked to BOM and DEL). Again, it's easy to see that this is a single through fare by clicking on the fare rules as there is only one fare listed. If it was a broken fare, there would be multiple award fares listed. It could be the CSM1200 is the new low, or it could be there are lower award fares, but they have just currently zero'd out the fare buckets for those through EOS. Pretty much how the CSV700 fare buckets to Europe all seemed to be zero'd out a few days ago when the lowest award fares showing were CSL860's.