FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Time it takes to pack & unpack, and any strategy for not having to repeat each time?
Old Nov 30, 2017, 11:49 pm
CDTraveler

Originally Posted by evergrn
So far, I've ordered that duffle bag you showed me, plus Specter cubes. I'm on the lookout for a shaver

Was going to get a universal AC adaptor for our laptops. But upon research I've found out that computer experts are not recommending universal adaptors and that one really should get the OEM adaptor. It's >$50 for mine and my wife's combined. Plus I'm definitely getting a new laptop next year. So I think I should hold off.
What kind of laptop is not dual voltage?

The adapter I carry simply takes my American style 2 prong plug and then plugs into different types of outlets. It is not a voltage converter as my laptop doesn't need one.

If you meant a variation on a power cord, you'd consider $50 a bargain if you'd forgotten your power cord, had 24 hours in a strange city to finish a 48 page document before presenting it to people who could make your career and Amazon overnight delivery wasn't available. (been there...)