FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric Arlington REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 28, 2017, 10:27 pm
VA1379

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium (former PP), Hilton Silver, UA Silver, AS Member, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by yaromac
How do you get these awesome rates guys? I'm chasing status, live close, can't see anything lower than $130 for next 3 weeks (AAA). I'm doing the new Hyatt House for 4,000 P&C for a few nights, but if I could get this Centric for 79 I'd be very happy.
The holiday rate was cheapest around Thanksgiving, but it is available around Christmas for $89 for a one king room. There are no one queen rooms, and the two queen rooms are $99. I looked for December 23. Around Christmas to New Year should have low rates at many Hyatt properties in the DC metro area. If you have access to a car, the Hyatt House in Sterling is as low as $71 on some nights with AAA. Hyatt Dulles and Hyatt Fairfax Fair Lakes are around $79-81 for AAA, and Hyatt Tyson’s Corner is $99. Those are rates right before Christmas. You can get to the one in Tyson’s Corner by Metro, and I would not pay for parking at that hotel if you don’t need the car.

Actually, I found the $79 rate for Hyatt Centric Arlington on December 15 for a one queen room. You can save some points if you are willing to hotel hop outside the 495 beltway on weekends and/or do some stays right before or after Christmas.