FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New VIP lounge YYZ int'l: Air Canada Signature Suite
Old Nov 28, 2017, 7:35 pm
longtimeflyin
Suspended

Programs: AC
Air Canada Signature Suite - YYZ

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...OMAAT+Facebook

Love this.

Copied and pasted

-----
Well, there’s now yet another North American airline introducing an incredible new ground experience, and this one is sort out of left field. On Friday, December 1, 2017, Air Canada is opening the Signature Suite at Toronto Pearson Airport, which complements their three Maple Leaf Lounge at the airport. I had the chance to check out the new lounge yesterday, and in this post wanted to share my thoughts. I actually think this lounge offers the best business class sit-down dining experience of any airline in the world.What is the Air Canada Signature Suite?

The Air Canada Signature Suite is a completely new lounge concept that Air Canada is launching in the international departures area of Toronto Airport’s Terminal 1. The airline is testing out the concept in Toronto, and will consider opening similar facilities in Montreal and Vancouver in the future, space permitting. The lounge is heavily focused around dining, and features a sit down restaurant experience with dishes from celebrity chef David Hawksworth.

Last edited by tcook052; Nov 28, 2017 at 8:01 pm Reason: edited for brevity as per FT Rules