FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New VIP lounge YYZ int'l: Air Canada Signature Suite
Old Nov 28, 2017, 7:30 pm
canadiancow
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Stranger
Don't these book in I which is excluded?

What I don't like BTW is the "no guests" policy. Which excludes my wife on a reward.
I was wondering about that too. I tend not to fly international through YYZ too often, but it was only a few years ago when I was booked on a $5k J ticket, traveling with a friend booked in X class. So now I have to choose between "companion" and "good lounge"?

I can understand not letting in a single I class passenger, but I think revenue J should be allowed a companion, even if the rules are more stringent than regular guesting. For example, they must be on the same flight. But I'd even hesitate to require them be in J.

Originally Posted by yyz_atc_qq
I would think the answer is no. Do I get LH FCT access if I buy a LH Codeshare F ticket operated by UA? FCL yes, FCT? I believe the answer is no
I'm pretty sure the FCL and FCT have identical policies, and unless you're UA GS, you're not getting into either when flying UA F.

If AC values the entry at $100 due to space, staff, food, beverage, etc., they just aren't making enough money from partner payments.