FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)
Old Nov 28, 2017, 7:00 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by fredc84
OK, finally figured out where my initial 50K points went. Just like you said, Happy, I do indeed have another CC member number. Very weird since they confirmed the last four on the account matched my first account, but now they finally sent me my full account number associated with the biz card and it is completely different. Sheesh. Is it possible/difficult to combine the accounts?
As long as you have both Club Carlson cards, you would have 2 Club Carlson accounts - only one credit card can associate to a Club Carlson account.

The points are freely rransferred between accounts either by calling or by emailing. So inability to combine accounts while having 2 cards is never an issue other than having 2 different log in (as in using a different email address). When and if you cancel one card, then you can combine the account and that is what I am planning to do - to cancel the personal card very soon as no need to pay $75 for 40K points that would not post until March!