FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] Scandinavia - Irkutsk,Russia. Return via TLV/IST. SkyTeam, 710 EUR
Old Nov 27, 2017, 1:57 pm
Romanianflyer

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by geelgors
I think this fare has been discussed enough. Lots of reference material has been provided. Time to burry it.
Re-upping this request from the esteemed user above - please do us all a favour and bury this thread by no longer posting and discussing such trivial and personal things if to pack luggage or not.

The less focus this topic gets, the better it is for all of us in the community. Perhaps that way we might profit for many more months from this fare - and isn't that something we all want?

If curious to experiences, there is always the private message - and I'm sure most here are friendly enough to answer. To ask for/share tips, there are the destination pages on Flyertalk - this is not the right place for it in the first place! The same count for asking about airline experiences - there are specific airline pages on Flyertalk for that (and Google which is still your best friend)

And to paraphrase Cato the Elder lest we forget: ceterum censeo non loqui porttitor (don't call the airline!)

(Before someone posts: yes, I know there is a bit of irony in me posting this, but as its just minutes after the previous comment it doesnt do much harm)

Last edited by Romanianflyer; Nov 27, 2017 at 2:11 pm