FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Biggest shock to come?: When maximum peak Honors price ends
Old Nov 26, 2017, 6:21 pm
hugolover
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
“Yes, I’d like you to disclose some future planning for your publicly traded company. Preferably decisions that are made way above your level and might be covered under a non-disclosure agreement until such time as they would be publicly released to everyone as part of a overall corporate communications plan. Because as someone who posts on a social media outlet and is a customer, I deserve to know this information before stockholders or the general public, even if this could put your job at risk. Thanks!”

I can’t imagine why any employee charged with social media engagement could refuse such an attractive offer.
Stop the hyperbole. I can't see the point in the time you typed that. Thanks for the giggle.

Under the old rules, the hotel category chances were announced in advance, what changed? Your bizarre comment would fit that situation too, or did they need an EGM for that? The FAQ suggested there would not be stealth changes, because the old system would remain unchanged for the foreseeable future unless notified otherwise.

I'm still waiting for a resolution to call the Diamond Desk with a non-US post code? Is that a corporate secret also? haha

Is the new programme that really, overnight, a hotel can have a virtual category change? And that's a significant change, for we premium members. Well, I can only speak for myself .

Last edited by hugolover; Nov 26, 2017 at 6:29 pm