FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Points Powered Weekend In Prague
View Single Post
Old Nov 26, 2017, 11:25 am
Spymon

Programs: BA Blue, IC Diamond Ambassador, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Gold, Hilton Gold
Right, time to finish this one off at last. Bit of a challenging few months with work and life but let's crack on!

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Thanks for the report. I am planning to visit Prague with my family after two weeks and your report helped a lot ^
Thanks NA-Flyer, hope you had an amazing time in Prague.

Originally Posted by kathykathy
OMG - when I read the first part of your report about not feeling quite right, I was afraid that you too had succumbed to a stomach bug during your travels like I did (My trip to hell and back). Thankfully that was not the case!
I am thoroughly enjoying your trip report to Prague. It is truly one of my favorite cities in the world. I especially enjoyed your trip through threw the Jewish part of town, even though it is an extremely emotional experience.
My husband and I also stayed at the Hilton Old Town and thought it was quite nice. Looking forward to the rest of your report!
Thanks kathykathy. Glad you enjoyed my TR. Luckily the only other food related mishaps that trip were entirely self-inflicted! The Jewish part of town is indeed incredibly emotional but something you definitely need to experience.

Originally Posted by roadwarrier
Great report!! Am finalising my trip in September at the moment and cannot wait!!
Thanks roadwarrier, hope your September trip was fun.