FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclays AAdvantage Aviator PERSONAL Card (2016 - 2023)
Old Nov 26, 2017, 9:25 am
fredc84

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
Originally Posted by RobertHanson
OK, there is language in the T/C that has never been enforced. So what? I could care less what the T/C say, unless/until they begin to enforce that. Therefore my previous post was about the facts of applying. It would be a shame if people read the posts above and mistakenly think they cannot successfully reapply for this card.
You said: "And as far as I know Barclays and USB don't have any such policy at all." Their policy is 24 months open, closed, and not being a current card holder. Whether or not people are getting around it or getting caught by it (and we've seen examples of both) but they definitely have the policy. Just like on the AA Citi thread, both wiki's state the policy and they both note there are or have been exceptions. It would also be a shame (as you said) if someone reads a post and thinks there are no restrictions and then ends up being one of those unlucky enough to get caught by it.