FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]
Old Nov 26, 2017, 8:23 am
tarkaboy

newbie question: paying miles for YQ on an award

I am new to this forum. Can I use miles to pay for YQ traxes on a Miles & More "Mileage Bargain" Business class award from JFK-FRA-MXP return? I think that I read that 15,000 additional miles would cover it...or is that only on a full priced award. Is this similar to a "Smart Bargain" award (under 14 days) and possible additional 10,000 for YQ.? Thanks.

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Welcome the Lufthansa Group/Miles & More Forum Newbie Lounge!

The Newbie Lounge is a place where no question is too stupid, nothing is taken for granted, and where you can ask anything about Lufthansa Group and Miles & More you were afraid to ask elsewhere, or weren't sure where to ask. The LH/M&M Forum Newbie Lounge first started in 2011 following several examples of successful newbie lounges in other FT forums. I hope this thread serves as a useful resource for people new to Lufthansa, LH Group of airlines, the M&M programme and FlyerTalk in general.

If you are M&M old-timers, please feel free to contribute answers here just as you normally do in the rest of the Lufthansa/M&M forum. But make sure to leave "do a search" or at the door before entering. Also please limit the use of acronyms. If you're going to use an acronym, try and define it first.
re

Last edited by tarkaboy; Nov 26, 2017 at 8:25 am Reason: more info added